Assalamualaikum and good day.🙂
I realized that my 2 previous posts are on the same day, yet with 2 contradicting emotion. One second i’m all melancholic, and the next i’m all jovial. So the confession;
Yes. I am, a nutcase in disguise (or is it obvious?).
And right now there’re these internal monologues playing back to back in me, which i believe are eclectic throughout my contemporary life so far.
- I am going to be a real doctor. With good clinical practice and adequate knowledge. (betul-betul ni, saya nak)
- I am now far from what i once was, but not yet what i am going to be. So i gotta push it.
- Me (A): I can’t. Me (B) : Turn around and say, “watch me”. (haha okay that sounds like multi-personality disorder.)
- I am going to make it through all these if it kills me.
- I am going to middle east, and have precious bit of the time of my M.D. life there, if it cost me a butt to get M16 bullet shot at.
- I am going to have my little heaven-on-earth of wood and whites with little herbs garden, coming out of my own savings. (saya nak, saya nak sangat)
- I want to study.